We Fit You, Not Just the Shoe
Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento and Results Physical Therapy and Training Center have developed a comprehensive running program that combines the latest advances in sports medicine and running expertise.
Testing includes: Running Mechanics Analysis, Functional Movement Screen, Shoe Fitting, Injury Clinic, and Full Packages:
- Running Mechanics Screen, $80/30min: This is a slow motion treadmill analysis and evaluation that is instrumental in determining the type of runner you are, and what variables to modify to make you as efficient and injury free as possible. The expert analysis will examine 12 regions of the body and how each relates to each other: foot strike, ankle, knee, hip, pelvis, trunk, shoulders, head position stride length, cadence, abnormalities; Identify inefficient movement and possible injury risks; How you can correct and maximize your performance, improve your times, and decrease injury.
- Functional Movement Screen, $65/30min: Includes individualized corrective exercise prescription; This is a proven tool that identifies your injury risk; 7 different movements are evaluated to assess mobility, stability and strength; There are 21 total possible points, if the score is 14 or less you are likely to incur an injury during your running program; It is possible to increase the point above with a little motivation and corrective exercises.
- Shoe Fitting, FREE: The experts at Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento will help determine the proper footwear for you by utilizing their trademarked Personal FIT Process in conjunction with the Results Physical Therapy running analysis.
- Injury Clinic, FREE: Dates and times of the injury clinic can be found by visiting: www.fleetfeetsacramento.com/seminars.
- Packages, Fit You From Head to Toe!, $120 ($145 value): Running Mechanics Analysis, Functional Movement Screen, Shoe Fitting, Program Design